Internationale Gemeinschaft für Labyrinthfische e.V.

Telefon: +49 152 28868116 | E-Mail: gf@igl-home.de

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Channa sp. assam questions

21 Beiträge
6 Benutzer
0 Likes
15.5 K Ansichten
Auke
 Auke
(@auke)
Estimable Member
Beigetreten: Vor 20 Jahren

You're doing right. When the bellys start growing you can stop feeding for that day. For example ... when an adult spec. Assam has eaten two earth worms of about 6 cm. of length, it's had enough.

That's equal to one carrot of about 8 cm. I guess. :lol:

AntwortZitat
(@gwyneeth)
Beigetreten: Vor 14 Jahren
Themenstarter  

Well that's alot of food :bounce:

What do you think is the best food for them now while growing and later when grown up? Arent some worms too fatty?

AntwortZitat
(@anonymous)
Noble Member
Beigetreten: Vor 12 Jahren

Hi,
earthworms are not fatty - and they´re cheap, if you´re able and willing to dig around a bit!

AntwortZitat
(@gwyneeth)
Themenstarter  

Feli, I would if I had any place for it. It's pretty dry now and I don't know any good humid place I could dig... But maybe some could be found in the local fishing store?

AntwortZitat
Auke
 Auke
(@auke)
Estimable Member
Beigetreten: Vor 20 Jahren

Well that's alot of food :bounce:

What do you think is the best food for them now while growing and later when grown up? Arent some worms too fatty?

A variaty of food is always best to my opion. So (Cichlid) pellets, earthworms, mealworms, fishfilet, prawns, crickets etc. You can use defrosted frozen food from the supermarket as well. One should notice that chunks of f.e. defrosted fish(filet) shouldn't be to big to swallow. So it's better to cut it into stripes than into cubes.

Mostly I buy earthworms (dendrobena) at the fishery-shops because there are hardly any worms left in the surroundings of my house. :lol:

regards,
Auke

AntwortZitat
(@gwyneeth)
Themenstarter  

Thanks again. :D That's almost exactly the same food I was feeding my Oscars :P I acutally have some "wild" sea frozen fish in my feezer. I might just give them a bit.

AntwortZitat
Seite 2 / 2
Teilen: