Internationale Gemeinschaft für Labyrinthfische e.V.

Telefon: +49 152 28868116 | E-Mail: gf@igl-home.de

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Labyrintfische portraits

10 Beiträge
4 Benutzer
0 Likes
4,894 Ansichten
Stefan
(@stefan)
Honorable Member
Beigetreten: Vor 19 Jahren
Themenstarter  

That section in Der Mak, can everyone write a portrait or is it a task put away for some specific people?

Zitat
chk
 chk
(@chk)
Noble Member
Beigetreten: Vor 22 Jahren

Nope. everybody can do so. You are invited to do so with the latest Betta. A common problem is, that there is no photo material around.
Furthermore, the text always has the same structure.
If you can live with it ....
8) :) :D

LG, chk

>===:{ } >=:]
IGL 103

AntwortZitat
Stefan
(@stefan)
Honorable Member
Themenstarter  

Nice! I was thinking about doing at least ibanorum (can get photos without any problems, dozens if I need). I'm thinking of doing it between papers (I'm doing a lot right now but have an information stop for a while-I depend on observations now-so why not). I'm aware of the structure yes, no problem sticking to it :) I'll try to do portraits on some other new species too perhaps then.

AntwortZitat
Stefan
(@stefan)
Honorable Member
Themenstarter  

One (ibanorum) finished and sent in (you have a copy in your mailbox as well), more to come. Although I alaready sent in a very large summary on all new species....hopefully it'll make the next issue. Would it be still worthwhile then you think? Meanwhile, I'm thinking on 'portraying' breviobesus....don't think it has been done before(?).

AntwortZitat
chk
 chk
(@chk)
Noble Member
Beigetreten: Vor 22 Jahren

Helo Stefan,
If you have already done a huge summary. It is always worth to do one each species separately because those portrait will be published either in a bundled form of a book or they will be published on the IGL webpages.
If you could proceed with your production not only me would be happy.
BTW: I am a great fan of your activities. I hope we can meet on March 19th when I will hold a talk on my Assamese fish (Channa of course) capture.
Regards, chk

>===:{ } >=:]
IGL 103

AntwortZitat
Stefan
(@stefan)
Honorable Member
Themenstarter  

Not a problem to treat several new species seperately; in my summary I only dealt with the descriptions, not habitat and care etc. It'll be my pleasure. I say several because of some there's not known much. Could you explain more what the potential book form will be?

Thanks for the compliment! :) I hope we can meat too then (I'm working on it), I'd also be looking forward to your Channa speech!

AntwortZitat
(@anonymous)
Noble Member
Beigetreten: Vor 12 Jahren

Hello both,
March 19th 2006??? shouldn't this be march 18th 2006 (saturday)??
greetings, Auke

AntwortZitat
Stefan
(@stefan)
Honorable Member
Themenstarter  

--

AntwortZitat
Auke
 Auke
(@auke)
Estimable Member
Beigetreten: Vor 20 Jahren

No, the speech is not on sunday but on saturday, as far as I know. We specificly rescheduled this on CHK's request!! 8)

AntwortZitat
Stefan
(@stefan)
Honorable Member
Themenstarter  

Oh it's in The Netherlands :D I thought Germany :D I'll make sure I'll be there CHK! :D It'll be my pleasure to shake the hand of such a master in Channa!

CHK: This week I'll work on the stigmosa portrait and send it in as well, want me to pass you a copy as well besides Topfer?

AntwortZitat
Teilen: