Internationale Gemeinschaft für Labyrinthfische e.V.

Telefon: +49 152 28868116 | E-Mail: gf@igl-home.de

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

patoti fight

3 Beiträge
2 Benutzer
0 Likes
2,078 Ansichten
xs1
 xs1
(@xs1)
Eminent Member
Beigetreten: Vor 13 Jahren
Themenstarter  

awesome fight with my Patot, I noticed lesions without ever having to fight, I thought was a fungus and tonight I went home it was, of course I have separated but they are having a BCP these brands .. I hope it will calm down .. I had two males in incubations they did not keep the egg ..
look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXuiD1T5EaM

Zitat
 Jan
(@jan)
Reputable Member
Beigetreten: Vor 19 Jahren

Hello XS ..........

you should take care that the tank is big enough. 80 cm might not be enough for 2 males.
In addition I can tell you, that in a small tank it can happen, that males look great, but one is sooner or later on the ground - and dead. Maybe it is a heart attack by stress.

Greetings,
Jan

IGL 159 Bestand: Arnoldichthys spilopterus WF; Ctenopoma acutirostre WF; Fundukopanchax gardneri; Macropodus opercularis "Quan Nam", M. erythroptherus "Dong Hoi"; Microctenopoma fasciolatum F1; Pterophyllum scalare "Belèm Sky Blue“; Trichopodus/Trichogaster leerii WF; Trichopodus/Trichogaster microlepis WF.

AntwortZitat
xs1
 xs1
(@xs1)
Eminent Member
Beigetreten: Vor 13 Jahren
Themenstarter  

yes you are absolutely right, but I had a group of young unsexed, with more males than females, I keep some in 2 has an aquarium and give friends, my inexperience in this case I know is wrong .
for the moment as I separated the group it goes better
thank you for the advice
friendly
eric

AntwortZitat
Teilen: