Internationale Gemeinschaft für Labyrinthfische e.V.

Telefon: +49 152 28868116 | E-Mail: gf@igl-home.de

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Macropodus ocellatus 'Shin Hi'

7 Beiträge
3 Benutzer
0 Likes
3,938 Ansichten
(@james-gordon)
Beigetreten: Vor 12 Jahren
Themenstarter  

Hallo zusammen,

Erstens, wie ich im Voraus für jede schlechte Übersetzung entschuldigen wäre, dass "Google Translate" wird die Umstellung von Englisch auf Deutsch zu tun!

Ich habe kurzem gekauft wurden 5 Macropodus ocellatus als Dark Knight Paradise Fisch (Ich vermute, dass dies eine kreative Batman Referenz sein!). Es stellt sich heraus, dass sie auf eine wilde chinesische Fisch-Liste als Macropodus chinensis Dark Knight Fisch Paradise 'Shin Hi ".

Ich bestellte noch 5 (obwohl ich es glauben, wenn ich sie sehe). Hat jemand irgendwelche Kenntnisse über diese "Shin Hi" Fisch? Ein Verweis auf das Internet, die ich finden konnte vermuten, dass sie aus Nordkorea sind: http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/best588@kimo.com/article?mid=6402

Diese Fische sind etwa 4,5 bis 5 cm SL und um ehrlich zu sein, ich habe Schwierigkeiten bei der Unterscheidung der Geschlechter.

Danke

Zitat
(@anonymous)
Noble Member

Hi James,

thank you for that link.
Just recently I was in contact with an american aquarian that also has M. ocellatus "Shin HI". Honestly I couldn't find "Shin Hi" in Google Maps, so I have no idea where these fishes came from. This american guy wrote me that the fishes came from a german exporter, maybe Glaser.
As I was told by a guy, that works at Glaser, you can not rely on informations chinese exporter, and maybe korean too, give you about the origin of their fishes.
Do you know anything about the trader of these fishes?

If the fishes are not in mating season it may be difficult to distinguish sexes. Males usualy have longer fins. But this depends on the strains.
So you should keep them cool for a while. Some weeks at 10°C is sufficient.
Then slowly warm them to 20-25°C. Feed living food all the time. After that you should be able to see, who is a dominant male and who is a female with a well developed ovary..

Regards
Thomas

AntwortZitat
(@james-gordon)
Themenstarter  

Thank you for the reply - I wish my German was as good as your English!

I too could not find Shin Hi on Google maps. The only close reference I could find was to Shin Islet in South Korea: http://ramsar.wetlands.org/Portals/15/Korea2.pdf
This also mentions M. ocellatus.

First of all I quarantined them at 12-15C, but for the last 2 weeks they are at 18-20C. My plan was to try to grow and breed them as soon as possible as you never know when M. ocellatus will turn up again in the UK.

Maybe I should be more patient but I do have the facility to refridgerate them in the summer (although my tortoises are in there at present).

Thanks again,

James

AntwortZitat
(@james-gordon)
Themenstarter  

Zwei meiner Macropodus ocellatus 'Shin Hi'. Eine weibliche und eine mögliche unreifen männlichen. Ich habe zwei ausgewachsene Kater hoffentlich morgen kommen!

AntwortZitat
(@leviathan)
Trusted Member
Beigetreten: Vor 17 Jahren

Ich habe zwei ausgewachsene Kater hoffentlich morgen kommen!

Too nice! :D
Kater = tomcat

Anyway, realy nice looking fish you've got there. They seem to be in a very good shape. What's the temperature in your tank in winter?

Willst du den wahren Charakter eines Menschen erfahren, so gebe ihm Macht!

IGL 075

AntwortZitat
(@anonymous)
Noble Member

Hi James,

they look very good! Very healthy fishes.
Much luck with them! Hope you can breed them.

Regards
Thomas

AntwortZitat
(@james-gordon)
Themenstarter  

Was soll ich sagen? Google Translate hat let me down again ... :oops:

Vielen Dank für Ihre Kommentare. Die ocellatus sind bei 18-20C derzeit. Mein Plan ist den Fisch abkühlen im Sommer, weil die besser funktionieren sollte für mich, da ich all mein Aquarium Platz für Goldfische und hoffentlich Regenbogen Glanzschüsse (Notropis chrosomus) und Salamander.

AntwortZitat
Teilen: